Welcome to our new series! Our first Marysia SWIM muse is Maya Jankelowitz, friend and co-owner of my old neighborhood feeding post, NYC restaurant, Jack's Wife Freda. Maya (Dean's wife) manages to juggle a busy life as a mom and restaurant owner but does it flawlessly and in total style. She is as warm as she is effortlessly chic. JWF was like my kitchen when my chef Nathaniel was away:) The grapefruit and granola was my breakfast to go and the burger is Elle's fav! Maya always made me feel at home and part of the family. I'm so happy to share her photos from recent trips to Jamaica and Punta Mita. She makes our maillots look flawless by pairing them with fun shades, skirts and of course her cute boys!
1. Marysia Swim is "The only thing I want to wear on the beach"
2. Favorite vacation spot is "RoundHill Jamaica"
3. Daily Beauty Regime "the only must on my list is flat ironing my hair before I leave the house- so time consuming!"
4. Packing Philosophy "label by the day... Leave room to shop"
5. I find inspiration "In any truthful situation"
6. Favorite way to unwind is "I am learning that "ME TIME" is with you wherever you go. The only thing that gets in the way of "ME TIME" is wanting to be someplace else. Otherwise yoga, eating and being with my family."
7. Cannot live without "My family (and my flat iron)"
8. Modern day style icon is "Leandra Medine"
9. Drink of choice is "iced water with lemon, lime, mint leaves and cucumber. (Its our staff special at Jacks wife Freda)."
10. My sign is "Gemini."